HLG Hospital offers state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment methods for comprehensive diagnostic and treatment options for a wide range of adult and pediatric urological conditions, such as urinary incontinence, prostate and kidney cancers, kidney stones, male infertility and kidney dysfunction. It also deals with non-cancerous problems such as kidney stones, prostate enlargement, incontinence, female bladder problems and neurogenic bladder. HLG Hospital has special expertise in minimally invasive treatments for many of these disorders.
- It is mandatory at HLG Hospital to procure only state-of-the-art US FDA approved medical equipment with no compromise on the cost & quality
- The Department is supported by an array of state-of-the-art equipment to offer services that are unique & superior
- The state-of-the-art Urology Unit offers minimally invasive, scar-less options for urologic procedures and medical management of kidney disease
- The Unit also acts as a unique resource for those with the diseases of the urinary system, including the kidneys, bladder and prostate gland
- The facility provides patient-oriented management of cancer and benign urological diseases by integrating and leveraging combined expertise
- The department works as a cohesive team with interdisciplinary interactions between Urologists, Nephrologists and Medical Oncologists.