- The Website provides you with the ability to pay online through a third-party payment gateway for some of the Services available on the Website.
- if any transaction does not fructify or may not be completed or
- for any failure on part of the bank or the credit card or the third-party site or agency to perform any of its obligations or
- in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly arising out of the decline or acceptance of authorization for any transaction, for any reason whatsoever.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy:
The cancellation and refund policy is only applicable to all online payments made through the website for booking appointments.
In case a cancellation is the initiation by the end-user:
- Before Schedule Appointment Time- 100% of Consultation Fees will be refunded. However, please note that convenience fees will not be refunded.
- After Scheduled Appointment Time- neither Consultation Fees nor Convenience Fees will be refunded.
In case Cancellation is initiated by the relevant hospital due to the unavailability of a Doctor:
- 100% of consultation Fees and Convenience fees will be refunded to the end-user.
At the time of cancellation, the amount will be refunded via the same source of payment and will be subject to the payment terms of the source only. The amount will be refunded within 7 working days.
Contact us for questions related to refunds and cancellations.